The average costs of commercial window cleaning are $10 per window with prices ranging from $6 to $15 per window for the US in 2019.
There are companies who will base their charges by the pane and they have an average cost of $5 per pane with prices ranging from $2 to $8 a pane, meanwhile other businesses charge a flat rate per window that averages at $5 per window with costs ranging from $4 to $6 for the US in 2019.
High Rise Building Window Cleaning Costs.
Companies offering window cleaning of high rise buildings will add an additional cost per window depending on the height of the window above the ground. For example, the average additional cost for a third story window is $3 per window added to the original window cleaning price, an average of $5 for windows on the 4th floor and so on. Some companies may have limitations on how many stories they will clean the windows for. Some businesses may charge by the hour for high rise jobs and may or may not have a separate window charge, however you can expect to pay an average of $47 per hour with prices ranging from $36 to $58 per hour for the US in 2019.
Benefits Of Hiring a Professional Window Cleaning Service
- Safety: When you have a multi-story or large building do not risk having a person who is inexperienced attending to your windows. A professional service is insured, licensed and serviced and staffed by experienced professional window cleaners may of who even have certifications of safety from the renowned International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA).
- Professional Results: Professional window cleaning is almost an art form and a professional commercial window cleaner will ensure that flecking, spotting, and streaking are not issues.
- Cost: Hiring a professional window cleaner is in fact a very cost-effective solution as you do not have to remove an employee from their regular duties to perform a task that a professional can do to a higher standard and it will also prevent the windows from being damaged in the process of cleaning, saving you lots of money on replacements and repairs.
- Appearance: Not only do professional services improve the appearance of your building it also has the advantage of allowing more natural light on the inside saving you money, perhaps, on lighting expenses – so it improves the look of your business not only on the outside but on the inside as well.
Choosing A Window Cleaning Service
When you are looking for a quality window service keep the following in mind:
- Insurance: You may be liable for injury to the worker or damages caused if your choice of window cleaning company does not have insurance (also another good reason not to do this yourself) so it is vital you appoint a window cleaning service that has insurance that covers the company as well as its workers and their insurance releases you from any financial burdens following an accident.
- Experience: Make sure the window cleaning company you hire employs people with plenty of experience in the field.
- Flexibility: Every building set up is different. So find a window cleaning company with the flexibility to customize cleaning schedules and plans to make the most of your investment in their services.
- References & Reviews: Be sure to check the references any window cleaning company can offer you. These days, there should be online reviews available and you can also check out a company to see how they rate with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Desert Oasis Cleaning Services Offers Commercial Window Cleaning in Phoenix & Through The Valley.
To schedule window cleaning services in Phoenix, learn more about Desert Oasis’s commercial cleaning services, or to get a free industrial commercial cleaning services quote, use our contact form to submit a request or call Desert Oasis Cleaners today at 1-480-720-0907. We also offer high rise window cleaning services!
First impressions are vital to your business – that’s why you need the professionals at Desert Oasis Cleaners who will never hesitate in going the extra mile to ensure your windows look their best!