In nearly every office there are cubicles and more often than not they have fabric covered walls. However, as they are fabric, they just cannot be wiped down to make them clean. Read on to learn more about the special care cubicle walls require to keep them clean and free of germs.
Good Reasons For Cleaning Cubicle Walls
- Dust is trapepd by fabric cubicle walls as a by-product of dust mites. Airborne debris, other irritants and dirt are also attracted to them. So, mregular cleaning helps to prevent the spread of dust mites.
- Allergens are reduced as dust likes to lay in wait in the fabric of youe cubicle. Regualr vacuuming with a HEPA filter will improve the air quality of your workplace and control the allergens in your fabric panels.
- Unsightly stains can be removed with a thorough deep cleaning that will keep the walls of your cubicle looking fantastic for other coworkers or visitors.
Cleaning Cubicle Walls
- Remove all the items attached to the wall prior to cleaning.
- You can access the wall more easily by moving any furniture blocking the way.
- Use a vacuum with a HEPA filter and reduce allergens like pollen and dust as well as removing particulates, dust and dirt.
- Pre-treat the stains utilizing a spot cleaner making sure the cleaner does not fade the fabriccolor or cause other damage.
- Clean the cubicle walls with a mixture of a ¼ cup of liquid detergent and 1 quart of warm water. Mix so it becomes sudsy. Dip a soft-bristle scrub brush into the suds (not the soapy water) and then apply the brush to the fabric panel. Gently scrub the panel in a circular motion, working from the top to the bottom of the wall.
- Remove the suds with a wet, clean towel.
Desert Oasis Cleaners Offers Commercial Office Cleaning in Phoenix and Surrounding Areas
To schedule your office cleaning services, including medical office cleaning in Phoenix and Scottsdale, learn more about Desert Oasis’s commercial cleaning services, or to get a free office commercial cleaning service quote, use our contact form to submit a request or call Desert Oasis Cleaners today at 1-480-720-0907.
First impressions are vital to your business – that’s why you need the experts at Desert Oasis Cleaners who never hesitate to go the extra mile to ensure your workplace looks it’s best!