The majority of rooms are painted with latex or alkyd paint that are both washable and durable. Available in a wide choice of finishes, they are easy to not only apply but also to maintain. Flat painted walls need special care when being washed to ensure the paint is not damaged during the cleaning process. Read on to learn more.
Step By Step
Dirt and stains can safely be removed from walls by utilizing a gentle soap detergent. Here is how to do it:
- First, utilize a vacuum cleaner or a feather duster and remove the dust particles from the wall.
- Get two buckets and fill them with warm water. Take one bucket and add a few drops of dish soap and keep the other bucket just full of warm water. Get a sponge and put one of them in each bucket.
- Remove the sponge from the bucket of plain water and wring it out into the plain water bucket to remove the excess water.
- Use the sponge to run the wall down in a motion that is circular, hence avoiding the removal of any of the flat paint surface. If the plain water does not remove the grime and stains, it is time to use the soapy bucket of water.
- Remove the sponge from the bucket of soapy water and wring it out into the soapy water bucket to remove the excess water.
- Using the soapy sponge rub the wall, starting at the bottom and working your way upwards. This trick will prevent the dirty soapy water from running towards the floor. Again, utilize a circular motion as you do this.
- Finally, rinse the wall with plain water and then wipe away any excess moisture with a towel or soft cloth.
Desert Oasis Cleaners Provides Commercial Cleaning In Phoenix
Desert Oasis Cleaners is an commercial cleaning company in Phoenix, Arizona offering a full list of commercial cleaning services including industrial floor cleaning, warehouse cleaning, factory cleaning, cleanroom cleaning, industrial breakrooms & bathrooms. We also help with industrial cleaning in Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe, or anywhere in the Phoenix Valley.
First impressions are vital to your business – that’s why you need the experts at Desert Oasis Cleaners who never hesitate to go the extra mile to ensure your workplace looks it’s best!