The average cost for medical office cleaning is $0.18 per square foot, with prices ranging from $0.06 per square foot to $0.30 per square foot for the US in 2019. If the cleaning service charges an hourly rate instead of a square footage rate, the average cost is $50 per hour with costs ranging from $25 to $75 per hour according to Kompareit.
It is vital to realize rates can vary enormously depending on the size of your facility, the level of cleaning required and the location of the proeprty, Furthermore additional services like wall to wall and floor to ceiling cleaning will be more expensive, whereas other add on’s will also add some to the total cost, For example, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming and mopping will all increase the total you will pay. Conversely, it is worth remembering paying the extra for an experienced medical office cleaner will not only create a safer and healthier environment, but it will also allow your staff to be more productive and enhance the comfort of your patients. Medical office cleaning should be part of your overall safety plan to limit the spreading of infection and disease.
Finding A Medical Office Cleaning Company
A professional medical office cleaning service will be specifically trained and knowledgeable in processes designed to stop the spread of disease as well as how best to prevent bacteria and viruses from spreading as well as how to sanitize all examination and surface areas. They, will of course, also understand how to clean delicate and expensive medical equipment without causing damage to them. Look for the following qualities when considering hiring a medical office cleaning company:
- Uses hospital-grade sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Uses HEPA vacuum filters for improved air quality and nanofiber technology to contain allergens and dust.
- Understands how to prevent cross-contamination and how it can be caused.
- Is trained on the proper disposal of blood-borne pathogens and other contaminants.
- Follows Occupational Health and Safety Administration compliance protocols for proper sanitation and cleaning.
- Check out the HCAHPS cleaning scores from other facilities they clean. These scores are based on surveys of the patient’s perceptions of cleanliness.
Getting The Best Value For Money
With medical office cleaning, it is never worth sacrificing top-notch service to save a few dollars. Nonetheless, you want to ensure you are getting a square deal. So consider this when you shop around:
- Get quotes from multiple services to ascertain what you will be paying for. The lowest price does not always equal the best service or the best deal. With experience comes additional cost, but most people find the investment worth it.
- Decide what jobs can be tackled to a professional level by your current staff. Can your staff handle the most simple of chores like emptying non-hazardous materials and basic sweeping-up?
- Consider asking for a special introductory rate or a discount if you are going to sign a long-term contract with a single cleaning company. It is definitely worth asking as it is a competitive field and companies want your business.
Read More About
Desert Oasis Cleaning Services Offers Medical Office Cleaning in Phoenix & Through The Valley.
To schedule medical office cleaning services in Phoenix, learn more about Desert Oasis’s commercial cleaning services, or to get a free industrial commercial cleaning services quote, use our contact form to submit a request or call Desert Oasis Cleaners today at 1-480-720-0907.
Our quality cleaning materials and experience mean we clean to a higher standard, which leads to better indoor air quality, fewer allergens and lower levels of bacteria creeping around the medical office, just waiting to infect your workforce or cause an accident. At Desert Oasis, we clan and sanitize everything, including the places that most other companies overlook.