RESTAURANT CLEANING SERVICES
If you are searching for “restaurant cleaning“, “restaurant cleaning services“, “restaurant cleaning company“, “commercial kitchen cleaning services”, “commercial restaurant cleaning”, “restaurant deep cleaning”, or “restaurant floor cleaning” in Phoenix, Desert Oasis’s Professional Restaurant Cleaners can help!
Desert Oasis is a professional restaurant cleaning company offering affordable restaurant cleaning services in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, and more. Request a free restaurant cleaning quote anywhere in the Phoenix valley by filling out the form below or by giving us a call today at 480-720-0907.
AFFORDABLE RESTAURANT CLEANING IN PHOENIX AZ
We clean every surface of the front-the-house (FOH) & back-of-house (BOH) of your restaurant, including:
- Restaurant floor cleaning
- Restaurant table cleaning
- Restaurant entryway cleaning
- Restaurant lobby cleaning
- Restaurant bar cleaning
- Restaurant kitchen cleaning
- Restaurant patio cleaning
- Restaurant equipment cleaning
- and more
If you’ve got it, we clean it! We provide restaurant cleaning services for Mexican Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Korean Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Fast Food Restaurants, Full Services Restaurants, Bars, Bar & Grills and more. Our cleaning services deliver reliable and thorough cleaning on the schedule you choose. Request a free restaurant cleaning quote by giving Desert Oasis a call today at 480-720-0907.
RESTAURANT CLEANING DUTIES
Every surface, every room from the entryway to the backdoor we clean everything. Our restaurant cleaning team focuses on following detailed cleaning checklists tailored to your needs and your location. When we come to clean your restaurant it will be left ready for business each and every time! Download our restaurant cleaning checklist pdf.
- DUSTING all vertical and horizontal surfaces, including mini blinds, desk accessories, high/low areas of ceilings and cleaning baseboards.
- DAMP WIPING & POLISHING of tables, glass, wall switches, furniture, touch points and other dirty surfaces to remove cup rings, spills, fingerprints and smudges.
- DINING & RECEPTION AREA cleaning to ensure you make a great first impression on your diners.
- RESTAURANT BATHROOMS are disinfected and cleaned to keep these areas freshly clean and smelling great. All toilet paper and paper towels will be fully stocked.
- TELEPHONES are dusted and disinfected.
- RECEPTION & DINING AREAS receive special attention to ensure a favorable impression on everyone entering your facility.
- RECYCLABLES & TRASH are taken out to your designated disposal area. Trash liners will be kept fresh in all receptacles.
- VACUUMING of carpet with commercial vacuum that includes a HEPA filter for allergy relief.
- TILE & other hard flooring types are swept, mopped, degreased (if needed)
- RESTAURANT DEEP CLEANING for cleaning exhaust hoods, walk-in refrigerators, and steam boxes is needed at least once a month according to Kaivac.
TYPES OF RESTAURANTS WE CLEAN IN PHOENIX
We provide restaurant cleaning services for Mexican Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Korean Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Fast Food Restaurants, Full Services Restaurants, Bars, Bar & Grills and more. Don’t see your type of restaurant listed here? Don’t worry, we clean all types of restaurants no matter the type of cuisine or size of the location. Give us a call at 480-720-0907 with your inquiry today.
- MEXICAN RESTAURANTS
- FAST FOOD
- GREEK RESTAURANTS
- KOREAN RESTAURANTS
- FULL SERVICE
- THAI RESTAURANTS
- CHINESE RESTAURANTS
- BAR & GRILLS
- SUSHI RESTAURANTS
- SEAFOOD RESTAURANTS
- ITALIAN RESTAURANTS
- AND MORE…
WHY HIRE A PROFESSIONAL RESTAURANT CLEANING COMPANY?
Restaurants are busy places with a lot going on. There is a lot of foot traffic from diners and staff. Dealing in food and drink it is all too easy to have drops and spills. This can leave sticky areas and stains if not cleaned properly. Foot traffic can also track these spills and messes all around the restaurant quickly. Getting around to deep cleaning at the end of a late night or shift can be a last priority for your hourly staff. We offer restaurant deep cleaning services to help you save money. Read more about the benefits of restaurant cleaning.
Having dedicated commercial cleaners that have their complete focus on cleaning your restaurant means that it is done right, with the right chemicals, every time. Using the proper chemicals is critical for the food industry. Using the wrong chemicals or improperly diluted mixture can leave a harsh smell in the building and be offensive to diners. A big part of enjoying a meal is the aroma of the meal, don’t let your cleaning efforts adversely affect your business!
FRONT OF HOUSE RESTAURANT CLEANING CHECKLIST
DAILY FOH CLEANING
- Sanitize all tables
- Clean benches, chairs, and stools
- Wipe down walls when needed
- Disinfect and clean entryway and doors
- Mop floors and vacuum carpets
- Clean caddies and condiments
- Clean and disinfect waste disposal areas and receptacles
- Thoroughly clean restrooms including: toilets, floors, sinks, soap dispensers, and empty all trash
WEEKLY FOH CLEANING
- Disinfect all door handles throughout the property
- Clean all air returns and air ducts using dusters and vacuum cleaners
- Wash the windows and doors of all fingerprints and streaks
MONTHLY FOH CLEANING
- Dust all decorations and stationary objects
- Wipe down and dust all lighting fixtures
- Remove all cobwebs
- Wash the walls (as needed cleaning task)
BACK OF HOUSE RESTAURANT CLEANING CHECKLIST
DAILY BOH CLEANING
- Disinfecting all preparation surfaces
- Clean and wipe down the fryer, grill, range, and flattop. Always clean under and behind equipment.
- Wash meat slicers
- Wash can openers
- Clean walls and wipe away splashes
- Clean popcorn machines
- Wash the soda fountains and beverage dispensers heads
- Clean hood filters in the dishwasher
- Disinfect and clean the waste disposal area to prevent bacteria and pests. This includes mopping around cans and cleaning the inside and outside of garbage cans.
WEEKLY BOH CLEANING
- Sanitize and wash walk in refrigeration and freezer areas.
- Clean ovens including: racks, sides, and walls
- Delime faucets and sinks
- Use drain cleaners in all floor drains
MONTHLY BOH CLEANING
- Empty all grease traps
- Clean the coffee machines
- Clean dust off refrigeration coils
- Clean ice machines
- Wash ceiling and walls to remove airborne grease
- Wash behind the hot line to prevent clogging
- Change out pest traps
- Sanitize and clean freezers
- Wash the vent hoods (as needed cleaning task)
RESTAURANT FLOOR CLEANING SERVICES
Desert Oasis Commercial Cleaners can help with affordable and professional restaurant floor cleaning services. We offer full service commercial floor cleaning for all areas of your restaurant including:
- Restaurant Kitchen Floor Cleaning
- Restaurant Bathroom Floor Cleaning
- Restaurant Dining Room Floor Cleaning
- Restaurant Lobby Floor Cleaning
- Restaurant Deep Floor Cleaning
For commercial areas like offices, hotels, and other public areas, a professional carpet cleaner is invaluable. Their expertise is beneficial to any carpeted area. If you are in need of an expert’s touch to clean your carpet, contact Desert Oasis today at (480) 720-0907. Desert Oasis provides various cleaning services and reasonable commercial carpet cleaning prices.
OUTDOOR DINING AREA CLEANING
The outdoor areas around your building and the outdoor dining areas at your restaurant are critical areas that require regular cleaning. Even if it isn’t the time of year they are used most they are visible areas that can have dust, liter, and debris that needs to be removed. Keep these areas clean and you will be able to proudly swing your doors open and show your diners to these areas with pride in your restaurant. Your locations outer appearance affects your reputation no matter what time of day it is.
RESTAURANT BAR CLEANING
The bar is perhaps the most used area in your restaurant, and with the beverages served here coordination isn’t at its highest. Spills are very common in the bar area of restaurants. The bar area isn’t just for people looking for a strong drink. These are areas that are used by diners that just want to be seated quickly or want to be able to watch the game while they have a bite to eat or a drink. Ensure that the bar area at your location is clean and ready for every single one of your guests, any day of the week.
CLEANING FOOD PROCESSING FACILITIES
If you operate or own a food processing facility such as a vegetable packing plant, slaughterhouse, meat packing plant, industrial rendering, fish processing, cannery, commercial kitchen, or commercial bakery, you are aware that cleanliness is an important for the quality of your end product, plus there are laws that require an adequate amount of cleaning guidelines to be followed. This is why you need to outsource your cleaning services to a company that can follow USDA, FDA, and OSHA cleaning standards and regulatory safety protocols.
5 STEP RESTAURANT CLEANING PROGRAM
Desert Oasis Commercial Cleaners has a developed a 5 step cleaning program for restaurant kitchen. We make tremendous improvements at your restaurant kitchens by executing our services in the following areas. 1. Evaluation – We start by evaluating your facility. 2. Assessment – We access your cleaning needs. 3. Develop Cleaning Program – We develop a cleaning program based on your individual needs. 4. Education – Educate our staff on any special cleaning requirements. 5. Perform Regular Cleaning Services – We clean your restaurants kitchen according to the schedule that works best for you.
HOW MUCH DO RESTAURANT CLEANING SERVICES COST IN PHOENIX?
The average cost of restaurant cleaning is $85 per hour with prices ranging from $20 to $150 per hour for the Phoenix area in 2020.
Light restaurant cleaning services such as cleaning bathrooms, dusting, and vacuuming will typically cost about $.13 per square foot, or about $35 per hour. Restaurant cleaning costs in Phoenix ranged from $.05 to $.20 per square foot, or $20 to $50 per hour according to KompareIt.
Read more about restaurant cleaning costs. This is not an actual quote. To get an actual cleaning quote for your restaurant get in touch with Desert Oasis Commercial Cleaners today.
RESTAURANT KITCHEN CLEANING SERVICES – COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
Commercial & Industrial restaurant kitchen cleaning services ensure that all surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after a busy day of cooking and plating meals. If cleaning is the last task of the night before going home your staff may be tempted to rush it and cut corners. Desert Oasis Commercial Cleaners has only one focus and comes ready to get the job done right. Our team will take care of cleaning your commercial kitchen the right way, each and every time. Restaurant Cleaning will include waste areas, preparation surfaces, hood cleaning, cooking areas, vents, exhaust fans, and all other areas. At the time of signup we work with owners and managers to develop customized cleaning checklists that fit your locations needs. You can add or subtract cleaning tasks from the checklist at any time during service. Enjoy the peace of mind in knowing the cleaning is getting done on your schedule thoroughly every night, week, or whatever schedule fits your needs and budget.
- CLEANING OF EXTERIOR & INTERIOR KITCHEN HOODS
- REPLACEMENT & REMOVAL OF FILTERS
- CLEANING OF EXHAUST FANS
- INSPECT, REMOVE, CLEAN EXHAUST BELTS
- GREASE REMOVAL FROM EXHAUST SYSTEMS & HOOD
- CLEANING OF ALL ACCESSIBLE DUCT WORK
- RESTAURANT KITCHEN FLOOR CLEANING
- CHECK FAN BLADES ON EXHAUST FOR WEAR
RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT CLEANING SERVICES
- OVENS & OVEN HOODS
- EXHAUST SYSTEMS
- FLOORS & WALK-INS
- DEEP FRYERS & GRILL TOPS
- COMBINATION OVENS
- FRIDGES & COOLERS
- STOVE TOP BURNERS
- INDUSTRIAL PROFFERS
- GREASE TRAPS
CLEAN RESTAURANTS MEAN HAPPY DINERS
Having clean buildings is important in every business, but perhaps in restaurants it is even more critical. Odd smells, spills, stains and debris on the floor in the dining areas impacts a restaurants first impression. In addition to what a clean dining room can mean to diners having clear, clean, and safe floors is important for your serving and bussing staff.
The investment in a clean restaurant and dining room pays dividends in return customers and word of mouth advertising. The same is true for dirty restaurants, word travels fast and can spell disaster for a restaurants reputation.
RESTAURANT CLEANING SCHEDULING OPTIONS
Desert Oasis Commercial Cleaners understand that different themes or restaurants have different hours. Some cleaning during the operation of business is normal, but the deep clean that your restaurant needs each day may not be compatible with your open hours.
For this reason you can customize your cleaning schedule. Many restaurants close so late that it works best for the building to be freshly cleaned in the morning before it opens. Other breakfast or brunch restaurants enjoy having the building deep cleaned just after they close in the afternoon. Whatever works best for our clients, the choice is yours.
HOW MUCH DO COMMERCIAL KITCHEN CLEANING SERVICES COST?
On average, commercial kitchen cleaning services will cost you about $100 per hour because it is more difficult to clean. Commercial kitchen cleaning costs in Phoenix ranged from $50 to $150 per hour in 2020. This is not an actual quote. To get an actual cleaning quote for your restaurant get in touch with Desert Oasis Commercial Cleaners today.
FREE RESTAURANT CLEANING QUOTES IN PHOENIX & SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
If you are ready to experience superior restaurant cleaning for your business in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, call Desert Oasis Cleaners right away. Request a free restaurant cleaning quote anywhere in the Phoenix valley by filling out the form below or by giving us a call today at 480-720-0907. Be sure to check out restaurant cleaning checklist.