Office Cleaning Checklist: What Your Cleaners Should Be Doing
Searching for a good office cleaning checklist? Here we’ve put together a daily, weekly, and monthly office cleaning checklist to make your life a little easier. We put together a detailed office cleaning checklist that should help you get an idea of what to expect from commercial office cleaning services. Download the Office Cleaning Checklist .pdf here.
Whenever you pay for commercial cleaning services for your office, you want what to know what you are paying for. Commercial cleaning services will often give you a checklist of what they do so you can pick how much or little that you need to be done.
If you don’t have a checklist that has been provided by your company, then you can use ours to find out just how thorough your current cleaning service is. We have been cleaning for a long time and we know that our competitors don’t come close to giving you the service and value that we do.
Daily Office Cleaning Checklist
The reception area is where you customers will get their first impression. You want this area to be clean, inviting, and bright. Every person needs to have a clean work environment. Having a well-organized and clean workplace will help to make it more productive. Cleaning checklists for office spaces and reception areas include the following:
- Empty waste bins and replace liners. Wash when needed.
- Vacuum hard floors
- Vacuum mats and carpets
- Wipe all surfaces with a damp cloth of chairs, tables, desks, and other types of furniture
- Remove cobwebs from all areas
- Dust all surfaces of chairs, tables, desks, and other types of furniture
- Mop hard floors using disinfectants
- Collect all garbage, bottles, papers, etc. from the front entrance
- Ensure all areas are cleaned and arranged neatly
- Spot clean painted surfaces and walls
- Clean automatic glass doors
- Remove all marks from door frames and light switches
- Wipe all internal glass
- Polish brass and brightwork on cabinets and doors
Break Room, Kitchen, and Washroom Cleaning Checklist
Having a clean as well as sanitized washroom is something that is needed in any working environment which helps to ensure safety and reduces the spreading of germs. The same thing goes for the break room and kitchen where your employees eat. It is vital that this space remains clean and sanitized even if there is no food preparation done. The washroom, kitchen, and break room cleaning checklist includes:
- Remove garbage from all areas
- Clean elevators and stairs
- Mop clean kitchen and bathroom floors with disinfectants
- Remove splash marks from partitions around sinks and from walls
- Dust the tops of mirrors, frames, and partitions
- Clean and sanitize all sinks. Polish all bright work
- Empty trash receptacles and wipe them down if needed and replace liners as needed
- Wipe hand towel dispensers and hand dryers
- All toilets will be disinfected and cleaned on both side and sanitized and then wiped dry
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Stock toilet paper, facial tissues, hand soap and hand towels
- Spot clean internal glass
- Vacuum and mop all hard floors
- Polish all bright work and brass
Weekly Office Cleaning Checklist
The weekly cleaning checklist includes deep cleaning and bigger tick items that help create a healthy work environment. The weekly office cleaning checklist includes:
- Polishing and buffing of all hardwood surfaces including conference tables and floors
- Clean all glass inside and outside with a squeegee
- Emptying and disinfection of trash cans, adding new liners, etc
- Emptying out the refrigerator of old employee food, cleaning, and disinfection
Monthly Office Cleaning Checklist
The monthly office cleaning checklist includes:
- Vacuuming of fabric chairs
- Vacuuming of vents
- Top to Bottom Dusting of all high surfaces
- Vacuuming and deep cleaning of all surface areas
This is just the basic cleaning process that is completed by our cleaning service. If your current cleaning service isn’t doing what it should be doing, then contact us. We have started offering all new customers 50% off the first 3 months of service. Our commercial cleaning process is completely standard no matter how small or large the commercial space is. Contact us to find out how you can take advantage of this limited offer.
Desert Oasis Offers Commercial Cleaning Services In Phoenix
If you are in need of commercial cleaning services and do business in and around Phoenix Arizona, give Desert Oasis Cleaners a call today at (480) 720-0907.
One thought on “Office Cleaning Checklist: What Your Cleaners Should Be Doing”
I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up.