With the rise in popularity of chemical-free natural cleansers, white vinegar has become the cleaning agent of choice for all purposes. And with good reason: vinegar is abundant, inexpensive, and harmless. You may use it on practically all your flooring, including your carpet, which may come as a surprise.
How to Clean Your Floors With Vinegar
Vinegar may be used on nearly all hard-surface floors, including tile, laminate, and wood. Here is how to accomplish it:
- Thoroughly vacuum the floor to eliminate debris and dust. This is especially critical for hardwood floors, since any remaining particles may scrape the surface as you mop.
- Mix half a cup of white vinegar with one gallon of warm water to create a solution.
- Mop the floors. When using a mop on hardwood floors, it is essential to wring it out as much as possible. We adore the O-Cedar broom that over 5,500 Amazon customers praise. The vinegar and water mix can also be used in a spray mop.
- Air-drying There is no need to rinse the vinegar mopping solution from your floors. If you have adequately wrung out your mop, your floors should dry quite rapidly.
How to Clean Carpet with Vinegar
Vinegar is a one-stop solution for cleaning tough floors, but its utility does not end there. Additionally, vinegar can be used to clean the carpet. Here are several methods:
- Deodorize. Unfresh-smelling carpets can be sprayed with a weak solution of white vinegar. In a spray bottle, combine one teaspoon of baking soda, one tablespoon of vinegar, and two cups of warm water. Once the fizzing subsides, spray the solution into your carpet.
- Eliminate stains. Immediately after the stain occurs, dab it with a clean cloth. (Never scrub or rub spots on carpets.) Next, spritz the stain with a solution of equal parts white vinegar and water, leave it to sit for a few minutes, and then blot again. Before applying vinegar, you can also use baking soda to absorb moist stains.
- Utilize it in a carpet cleaner. Try using a solution of white vinegar and water in your carpet cleaning machine instead of commercial carpet cleaners, which can frequently leave behind a sticky residue.
Desert Oasis Cleaners Offers Commercial Office Cleaning in Phoenix and Surrounding Areas
To schedule your office cleaning services, including medical office cleaning in Phoenix and Scottsdale, learn more about Desert Oasis’s commercial cleaning services, or to get a free office commercial cleaning service quote, use our contact form to submit a request or call Desert Oasis Cleaners today at 1-480-720-0907.
First impressions are important your business – that’s why you need the professionals at Desert Oasis Cleaners who never hesitate to go the extra mile to ensure your workplace looks it’s best!