The average cost of restaurant cleaning is $85 per hour with average restaurant cleaning services rates and prices ranging from $20 to $150 per hour for the US in 2023.
The reason for the wide variation in costs is because the price depends on many different factors. For example, light cleaning (dusting, vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms) averages $35 per hour with costs ranging from $20 to $40 per hour. Conversely, commercial kitchen cleaning is considerably more expensive because of the level of difficulty. You can look to spend an average of $100 per hour on commercial kitchen cleaning with costs ranging from $50 to $150 per hour. The good news is a heavy-duty kitchen cleaning is only needed a few times per year. Professional carpet cleaning costs average $0.15 per square foot with costs ranging from $0.05 to $0.25 per square foot.
When you hire a professional cleaning service, you determine the frequency of the cleaning. You can choose from daily, weekly or even monthly visits. You can be sure the professional and experienced staff at Desert Oasis Cleaners will do all of the cleanings to the highest standards and can be a supplement to the routine cleaning chores handled by your staff.
About Restaurant Cleaning
Restaurant owners often outsource part or all of their cleaning depending on the size of the restaurant and staffing levels. Services provided often include:
- Bathrooms- Scrubbing and sanitizing all surfaces, including countertops and toilets; mopping and sweeping floors; removing trash; and refilling paper products and soaps.
- Dining room/Lobby- Mopping, dusting, sweeping; sanitizing tables and other surfaces; washing ceilings and walls; and washing windows.
- Kitchen- Cleaning and sanitizing all countertop and stainless steel surfaces; washing walls and floors; degreasing and cleaning exhaust fans; broilers, scrubbing irons and stoves; and cleaning and degreasing filters and ducts.
Choosing A Restaurant Cleaning Service
You want to choose the best restaurant cleaning service, so here are some important tithings to consider when you decide who to opt for:
- Be sure to meet the people from the cleaning company before you hire them. Make sure they seem professional. Ask lots of specific questions. How long have they worked for the company? What kind of training did they have? Will they be arriving at the same time every week?
- Limit your search to companies that specialize in restaurant cleaning. If they are only experienced with necessary office cleaning won’t understand the unique needs of a restaurant or proper sanitation procedures.
- Do some background research. Ask for references and check them – have past customers been pleased with the service? Check the company’s track record with consumer protection organizations like the Better Business Bureau as well as online reviews.
- Make sure the cleaning service is certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), a nonprofit that sets standards for the restoration, inspection and cleaning services.
- Ensure you have a checklist of specific cleaning tasks that will be performed. This way you know exactly where your money is going. Be sure to ask things like: “Is window washing included in the price or does that cost extra?” and “What about washing walls or dusting ceiling fans?”
Customized Restaurant Cleaning Services In Phoenix
If you have a restaurant, you need to keep it clean not only for the health inspector but for the impression it gives your patrons. Desert Oasis Commercial Cleaners offers the highest quality restaurant cleaning services and restaurant kitchen cleaning services with customized and detailed restaurant cleaning checklists. Give us a call for a free restaurant cleaning consultation to see how we can help you keep your restaurant clean and ready for business!
Call Today – (480) 720-0907