Canopy range hoods are a design style of range hoods originally based on the industrial style and build of range hoods found inside commercial and professional kitchens. As you can probably guess from the name, it takes the form of a canopy over the cooking area, giving it not only an eye-catching impressive looking design but also gives it a very easy to use, efficient and effective operation. Read on to learn more as a canopy range hood may be just what you are looking for!
Do You Have A Lacquer Finish?
In this article we are going to talk about three ways to clean a copper range hood. However, stop reading right now, if you have a lacquered finish and consult the manufacturer to make a determination of the recommended cleaning technique.
Using Bar Keepers Friend Copper Cleaner
Bar Keepers Friend is as well known copper cleaner and you can use it in the following way with some soft cloths:
- Wipe the hood with a damp cloth so it becomes moistened.
- Sprinkle any non-vertical surfaces with copper cleaner.
- Gently rub the cleaner over the hood, ensuring all surfaces are covered with the moist paste you have created
- Allow it to sit for a few minutes or as directed on the product label.
- Use a clean cloth to clean the copper. Repeat this process until all cleaner has been removed from the range hood.
- Finish by polishing the copper range hood to a bright shine with a clean soft cloth.
Here is what you will need:
- Dish soap
- Copper polish
- Flannel cloth
- Use a wet sponge and some hot water with three drops of dish soap. Use the sponge to wipe the range hood and leave the soap on the surface for 12 minutes so the grease is loosened.
- Take soapy sponge and rub the copper, adding and rinsing with more soap as required. Rinse the range hood with a clean, wet sponge and dry it with a towel to prepare for polishing.
- Take a small amount of copper polish to the flannel cloth. The copper needs to be covered with a thin layer of polish and allowed to dry.
- Using small circular like motions, rub the range hood so there is no residue from the polish remaining.
Desert Oasis Cleaners Provides Commercial Cleaning In Phoenix
Desert Oasis Cleaners is an commercial cleaning company in Phoenix, Arizona offering a full list of commercial cleaning services including industrial floor cleaning, warehouse cleaning, factory cleaning, cleanroom cleaning, industrial breakrooms & bathrooms. We also help with industrial cleaning in Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe, or anywhere in the Phoenix Valley.
First impressions are vital to your business – that’s why you need the experts at Desert Oasis Cleaners who never hesitate to go the extra mile to ensure your workplace looks it’s best!