The average cost of commercial cleaning is $185 for a one time cleaning, or $0.12 per sq ft, or $32.50 an hour according to Thumbtack.
- One Time Commercial Cleaning Cost: $185
- Commercial Cleaning Cost Per Sq. Ft: $.12 sq. ft
- Commercial Cleaning Cost Per Hour: $32.50 an hour
If you are ready to experience superior office cleaning for your business, call Desert Oasis Cleaners right away at 480-720-0907.
We’ll get the job done right, guaranteed.
Commercial Cleaning Cost Factors
As commercial cleaning services offer help for a wide range of property types, restaurants, officers, medical facilities, retail locations, churches, schools and more – it means the average price can vary greatly for commercial cleaning services. When you consider that some customers prefer to hire professional standard cleaners for just a one-time service and others will use the cleaning service on a daily and ongoing basis, it helps explain some of the variants in cost. So, let’s take a look at some of the factors that can impact commercial cleaning costs:
- Commercial Cleaning Rates per Square Foot
- One-Time Commercial Cleaning Rates Chart
- How Number of Windows and Bathrooms Affect Commercial Cleaning Costs
- Commercial Cleaning Flat Rates
- Commercial Cleaning Hourly Rates
Commercial Cleaning Prices Square Foot
The average cost of commercial cleaning is $0.12 per square foot. Commercial cleaning services ranged from $0.07-$0.15 per square foot in 2018-2019.
Commercial cleaning professionals will help clean everything from offices to small storefronts less than 1,000 square feet, to larger offices and warehouses in excess of 10,000 square feet, Obviously the cost becomes higher when the space to be cleaned becomes larger. Cleaning a 10,000 square foot office obviously take greater time, a larger cleaning crew and a larger amount of cleaning supplies than the cleaning of a smaller office.
One-Time Commercial Cleaning Cost Chart
- 0–1000 sq. ft: $118
- 1000–2000 sq. ft: $150
- 3000–4000 sq. ft: $200
- 5000–6000 sq. ft: $225
- 7000-8000 sq. ft: $400
- 9000–10000 sq. ft: $463
How Number of Windows and Bathrooms Affect Commercial Cleaning Costs
In a typical office building, bathrooms, windows, kitchens or breakrooms usually take longer to clean and disinfect than offices, hallways or waiting areas. The more windows to be washed and the more numerous the high traffic areas are to be cleaned, the more expensive the total cleaning cost will be.
Following is a hypothetical breakdown of the cost of commercial cleaning with insight into how the types of spaces being cleaned can change the overall cleaning cost:
- Typical 1,000 square foot doctors office: $105. This includes, two kitchens or lunch areas, four bathrooms, 10 offices, a receptionist area, 10 windows, a sitting area, stair and sweep, mop and vacuum for all. Three hours work at $35 per hour.
- Typical 10,000 square foot business office on two floors: $210. This includes an executive office, four office, four bathrooms, customer service area, lunchroom, main entrance, show room, cleaning for all floors and front windows. Six hours work at $35 per hour.
- Typical 20,000 square foot commercial business space: $420. This includes, an executive office, lunchroom, four bathrooms, show room, customer service area, front windows, main entrance, cleaning for all floors and front windows. Twelve hours at $35 per hour.
Commercial Cleaning Flat Rates
There are some commercial cleaning companies who charge a flat rate when they clean a commercial space. Usually, they will perform a site visit to walk-through and make a determination about how many employees they will have to utilize and the expected length of the job by looking at he number of rooms, room types and square footage. They then break down the job by the hour to provide a total price to their customer.
Commercial Cleaning Hourly Rates
Cleaning rates of around $30-35 per hour per worker assigned to the job represent an average range of prices. Companies who charge an hourly rate may provide a free cost estimate based primarily off the amount of time it will take to clean a space. However, this estimate may vary once the job is completed as the time it can take to complete the cleaning of the same space may vary depending on what needs to be done ,therefore affecting the price of the office cleaning.
Desert Oasis Cleaners Offers Commercial Cleaning Services in Phoenix & Through The Valley.
To schedule commercial cleaning services in Phoenix, learn more about Desert Oasis’s commercial cleaning services, or to get a free industrial commercial cleaning services quote, use our contact form to submit a request or call Desert Oasis Cleaners today at 1-480-720-0907.
Our quality cleaning materials and experience mean we clean to a higher standard, which leads to better indoor air quality, fewer allergens and lower levels of bacteria creeping around the workplace, just waiting to infect your workforce or cause an accident. At Desert Oasis, we clan and sanitize everything, including the places that most other companies overlook.